Tory Lanez Called Out for Shooting Megan Thee Stallion on Instagram Live
Tory Lanez returned to Instagram Live for his first Quarantine Radio since the shooting involving Megan Thee Stallion.
While taking calls from his 80,000 viewers on Saturday’s Halloween episode, the Canadian rapper was surprised by one caller who accused him of shooting the “Savage” rapper.
“You shot Megan Thee Stallion,” said the unidentified voice. “You shot Megan.”
Tory seemed caught off guard and appeared to hang up on the caller. “Hold on, I need to fix this,” he told viewers.
But the caller’s comments didn’t go unnoticed by fans, who reposted the clip on social media. During his first Quarantine Radio since the July 12 shooting, Tory also gave out $10,000 to the best twerker.
Last month, Tory was charged with one felony count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.
In a previous Instagram livestream, he addressed the backlash from the incident during which Megan was shot several times in the feet. “The last three months of my life I’ve been in this place where I’ve been bashed, I’ve been cut through… Every single day, people coming at me, coming at me, coming at me,” he said.
He also slammed the “false” reports. “When this whole debacle, or whatever you call it, came about, the whole time it’s like, she knows what happened, I know what happened,” he added. “And we know that what you’re saying and what the alleged things and the alleged accusations of my name is, are not true. It’s falsified information, it’s false information, and it’s not accurate information.”