Charges Against Tory Lanez in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Remain
Megan Thee Stallion shocked the world when she announced that she was targeted and shot by Tory Lanez, who alleges that they were in a romantic relationship.
Ever since last Summer, social media has been divided about what really happened that night. The Toronto rapper released a musical effort titled Daystar in an effort to explain his side of the story. But it only left fans more confused.
After months of back-and-forth, the Hip Hop community collectively decided to let the judge decide Tory’s fate and send the Houston Hottie well wishes and she makes a triumphant return to the spotlight.
But according to the Los Angeles County Superior Court website, there are no forthcoming court dates for Lanez, leading to fans suspecting the charges were dropped.
Megan Thee Stallion or Tory Lanez haven’t publicly commented on the situation.
But Tory is promoting his upcoming collaboration with DaBaby. “Me and @DaBabyDaBaby got the video of the year ! … I’m calling it now,” he tweeted.
This same said video previously stirred controversy between the two rival artists after the “Savage” rapper claimed the video was “old and not cleared.”
Update: A source told The Source the court date was rescheduled to February 25.
Representation for Tory Lanez has also provided an update to The New York Times.